Thursday, July 23, 2009

3rd Grade Picture

One of my friends just posted our 3rd grade class picture in facebook and it just brought back a lot of fun memories. I was able to get in touch with one of my classmates that I tripped before and he fell hard on the table. He cried really hard I remember and I apologized to him again for being a little rascal back then. Now we can really just laugh about it. I told him having kids tamed me. Looking at our classroom in that pic made me sad. It was not even much of a classroom. Just some plywood walls separating the classroom from the hallway and I can see some fans attached to the wall on top of the blackboard. But as kids we didn't really care about the appearance of our school. We still had a lot of fun back then. My teacher Miss Ruth was really nice and patient after going through 2nd grade with a terror like Miss Evelyn...we used to call her Evilyn...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment