Thursday, July 16, 2009

Recycling

I recently just showed my two kiddos how to recycle. I told them how important it is to recycle things that can be recycled, eg. plastic bottles, cereal boxes, news paper etc. I got them a bin to put in the kitchen so they can recycle stuff easily. We have been to the Childrens Museum and I've showed them what we can do with recycled items. Make cars, boats and other fun stuff for them to play with. They thought it was cool. Yesterday, they caught their dad throw out an orange juice bottle in the trash. My oldest son screamed, "you're polluting the environment!" My poor husband got all startled and his face turned red. That was funny! I'm glad my kids are starting to like recycling. Good things should always start at home. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment