Friday, July 10, 2009

sooooooo tired

This whole week has just been hectic. Taking care of my inlaws dogs...all 3 of them plus watching their house, watering the plants, etc...was added on my to do list this week. On top of taking care of my home, 2 kids, chores, errands, swim lessons...ugh! But I made it. I surely have learned how to manage my time well. Now I can't leave the house without my to do list. It's a have to just so I get to do everything I'm supposed to do that day. Time management on top of budgeting, cleaning, fixing stuff around the house....these are the things I really should put on my resume when I get back to work someday. Just because I'm a stay at home right now doesn't mean I really just stay home eating bonbons all day. I could barely sit at all during the day. Oh, as long as my kiddos are happy and well fed, I'm happy too. I actually have added a lot more tricks to my trade when I stayed home than when I was working. Now I know how to unclog sinks, fix bathroom doors and closet doors, etc. hahaha...didn't learn that at all in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment