Friday, July 10, 2009

Patster's Summer

So far my summer has been great. My kids are growing up so fast and I realized that we are starting to do more stuff as a family. My oldest son is doing TBall and Swimming right now and he really enjoys him. I tend not to put too much in their schedule because I still want them to play on their own too and use their imagination. Growing up in the Philipines I'm always with my cousins, friends and family. We always seem to find a way to get together almost everyday. But I live really far away from my family and friends that we can only keep in touch thru emails and phonecalls...I really want my kids to have cousins close by but for now...having friends around helps keep them occupied for the summer. Colorado is such a beautiful place to live. We have so many outdoor stuff to do .... we've been to Colorado Springs and have gone to Cave of the Winds, Gardne of the Gods, Air Force Base, etc. and recently we went to Heritage Square. It's like an amusement park...with miniature golf, paddle boats, roller coaster, etc. We are also planning on going up the mountains to drive around Vail, Winter park, etc. I'm sure it'll be a fun time for our family.
I can't believe my oldest son is starting kindergarten soon. I know once they both start school, we'll really be looking forward to summers when we can just kick back and relax and have fun like what we're doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment